Ballachulish/Glencoe St Mun’s, Brecklet.
St Mun’s Church serves the villages of Glencoe, Ballachulish, North Ballachulish, Onich, Kentallan, Duror and Appin – so it is very spread out! Despite the distance people have to travel we have a great sense of community and close friendship.
The church was built in 1836, and is seemingly unchanged today, apart from the addition of the later Priests House to the side which is still not shown on the 1898 map. The original priests house is the rear part of the main church building but that is now only used for storage.